Custom Search

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Netroots Hit Their Limits

Excellent articles from TIME in partnership with CNN.

Campaign 2006: The Republicans' Secret Weapon

You think the GOP is sure to lose big in November? They aren't. Here's why things don't look so bad to them

In a related article, written, September 24, 2006.

Liberal online activists are finding you can't move elections with just modems and IM
.
I rarely rely on polls, nor count on predictions, or even make them. I simply wait until the results are in and deal with the realities of the situation. I know what I want, and am not scared to communicate what that is or my reasoning, and I will vote, but that is as much as any of can do, vote for what we believe is the best for our country.

Vote for the person or party you believe will do the best job in all areas. I will be.