Custom Search

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Video: Hey President Obama!

By Auntybrat

I'm guessing her name isn't 'Julia'!



 Hey! Washington politicians, how about this? I'll take care of my insurance, I'll decide what soda to drink and I'll get my own birth control, thank you very much. All of your new laws, government bailouts and huge deficits haven't made my life any better. So I'll tell you how to do your job for a change: Stop trying to be all things to all people. Protect our country, balance the budget...just like I have to...and then get out of my way. President Obama, you were supposed to understand all of this. But you spend more, waste more and get less done than anyone I can remember. In my world you leave me with two choices. I can stop believing in my country, or I can give the other guy a try. I know this much Mr. President, I've worked too hard and deserve better than this. Learn more at IAmCreatedEqual.com. (H/T Kitchen Cabinet)