Custom Search

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Twitter Down, Thursday, June 21, 2012: Don't Panic!

By Susan Duclos

Heh, seems Twitter has a couple technical issues and has gone down a couple times today, Thursday, June 21, 2012.

"Users may be experiencing issues accessing Twitter," a company statement said. "Our engineers are currently working to resolve the issue."

France24 has the amusing reaction of a couple of users, who said "Twitters broke, my life has no meaning anymore," one user wrote on the social media website Tumblr.

Another wrote, "twitter is down and my life is over."

Personally, since I know my computer is headed for a slow death, I thought it was me, so I rebooted my modem, router, PC stand alone router, and computer, just to get back online to find out it wasn't me, it was Twitter... lol

So, in the interest of giving Twitter users something to do until Twitter's issues are resolved:

SHOP, I make money. Clickity clickity click the banner below!!!!!








Ok, seriously,  Twitter shouldn't be down long if you happen to click on it when it is down, just wait a few minutes and go back.

Life is not ending. The zombie apocalypse has not taken over the world. There has been no cyber attack against America.

This falls under the category of "Sh*t Happens."

[Update] CNN Money talks about the issue and points to tracking site Pingdom which shows the uptime and downtime and response time for Twitter and other sites.