Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

November 2, 2010




‎20 days from now, you get to decide. Not me, you, what YOU, really want out of our Government. I say YOU, because I know what I will do. And if you don't vote, well, don't gripe. Ever!! Especially to me. Because, when you try and tell me how bad things are, a year from now, I will ask if you voted. Your response, will decide if the conversation goes on, or not. A STOP sign of sorts. Talk to the hand, and shut up!
I tried to get in your face in 2008. Didn't work so well, but then again, most of the readers of WUA, have done the right thing. I am preaching to the choir. Cool. As long as the message is clear, and it gets out somewhere. Maybe there is a chance that one of the Redneck, Flag Waving, Gun Toting, Bible Thumping, idiots that don't vote, out there in cyber land reads this, this is your chance to CHANGE IT. I'm one of you. I vote however. If you don't?
Toss your gun, your Flag, and your Bible away. You won't need it.
In Liberty,
Skeez