Custom Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

Truth About The Lies

From CJ

As a milblogger, I get a lot of ignorant emails spouting lies about all sorts of topics. For example, did you know that the Bush administration is secretly in the planning stages of declaring marshal law just prior to the elections so he maintain his power as President? Yup, and I'm even in on it as a Soldier, according to one emailer!!

But, the one I see and hear far too often is the ignorant "Bush Lied, Soldiers Died" catch phrase of the liberal wingnuts. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubts that Bush has lied - he's a politician just like every other crook in DC. I've got a new post up on VAMC that I think you'll find very informative, especially if you also find yourself fighting the ignorance in your daily battles with the defeatists in this country.

http://www.vamortgagecenter.com/blog/2008/08/24/the-truth-about-the-lies/


I KNOW all my regular readers already know the "truth about the lies", but go read what CJ has to say. Maybe even copy it and share it.

Thanks CJ.