Custom Search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Clinton Willing to Vote for Inexperienced Candidate for Presidency?

I just read an article about Hillary Clinton and something struck me funny.

She is asked a question about what "she would tell frustrated Democrats who might consider voting for McCain in the general election out of spite."

The reason that question was asked is because the latest polls show that 28 percent of Clinton supporters say if Obama wins the nomination, they will vote for John McCain. Only 19 percent of Obama supporters said they would vote for McCain in that particular poll.

democrats1gallup
(Click to enlarge)


Further more, another more in depth look at those numbers from Gallup, shows exactly what groups will be the defectors, that was released today.

At the end of her answer today though, she makes a statement that contradicts previous statements she has made.

“I intend to do everything I can to make sure we have a unified Democratic party,” she said. “When this contest is over and we have a nominee, we’re going to close ranks, we’re going to be united.”


Really?

Wasn't it Hillary Clinton that said, and I quote, "I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience that he will bring to the White House and Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002."

Yes it was!!!! In fact, we have video of those comments from the first time she said them (she went on to say it more)



So, after stating outright that Obama doesn't have the experience to become President, she is now saying if he wins the nomination that people should unite around a candidate that has no practical experience to bring to the White House?

Anyone else think that is irresponsible?

Just saying.

.