Custom Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Food For Fodder?

I just noticed a trend, that, interestingly enough, came up today. I noticed the story first on AOL Frontpage. So, you know me, I had to Google a phrase: Uninsured Trauma Victims. (try it yourself) I was taken aback at the number of sources, all dated yesterday the 16th, with the same dialect. Here is one:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/EmergencyMedicine/EmergencyMedicine/17044

I am not saying anything here, but I have a concern that this may be a push by "interest groups", to add food for fodder for the Dems Health Care Plan. Maybe I am saying something.

Question:
If this is so important to our lives, and the study has been going on for so long, why did it get so pertinent today? Right at the point that "The Bill", is in severe jeopardy? Just a bit convenient, if you ask me. I'm not saying anything, I'm just sayin'!
Skeez

Ooops! My apologies for using Urban Slang. I should have said "Just Throwing It Out There".