Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Islamofacists Celebrate KILLING THEIR OWN BABIES


This week the "religion of peace" sent another child on a mission to act as a human bomb. There has to be a special place in hell for people who recruit and celebrate the killing of their own children. But its a frequent occurrence in Islamofacist society:

  • A Muslim mother of a suicide bomber reported to have said, "The best Mother's day present I got this year was the death as a shahid [martyr] of Abbas" as quoted in the official Palestinian Authority daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, on March 21, 2001 (cited Pipes, 2001).
  • Zahra Maladan, an educated woman who edits a women's magazine in Lebanon, was quoted in the New York Times giving the following warning to her son, "if you're not going to follow the steps of the Islamic resistance martyrs, then I don't want you." (cited Dershowitz, 2008).
  • Mabrook Idris, the mother of the first female Palestinian suicide bomber, proudly declared, “I am proud that my daughter died for Palestine, proud that she gave her life for us all. Thank God. Thank God.” (Richardson, 2006; p. 163)
  • After a 22 year old suicide bomber killed 21 Israelis at a Tel Aviv discotheque, his father announced: "I am very happy and proud of what my son did and, frankly, am a bit jealous... I wish I had done it myself." (Pipes, 2001).
  • In January, 2006, terrorist group Hamas announced that, for Palestinian parliamentary elections, one of its candidates was Umm Nidal. The only claim to fame of Umm Nidal was that she proudly sent three of her sons to die for Allah in terrorist attacks against Israeli targets.Umm Nidal is reported (cited Spencer, 2005, p. 102) to have said, “Because I love my son, I encouraged him to die a martyr’s death for the sake of Allah …. jihad is a religious obligation incumbent upon us, and we must carry it out.” And elsewhere, “I prayed from the depths of my heart that Allah would cause the success of his operation… I encouraged all my sons to die a martyr's death, and I wish this even for myself”. When the operation was over, the media broadcast the news and Umm Nidal was informed of her son’s death, she began to cry. Tears of joy rolled down from her eyes on her son’s death. (MEMRI, 2002)
  • Ikrima Sabri, the PA's ranking religious leader, said, "The younger the martyr, the greater and the more I respect him," while praising mothers who "willingly sacrifice their offspring for the sake of freedom." (Pipes, 2001)
  • In one Islamic school, the words to a children's song go, "How pleasant is the smell of martyrs, how pleasant is the smell of land, the land enriched by the blood, the blood pouring out of a fresh body." (Pipes, 2001).SourcE

While all homicide bombings are heinous, the US of children is even more inhumane. It is time for the leaders of the free world to speak out against this practice. Why aren't we getting involved, bringing it up at the UN? Forcing the Arab nations to speak out against this, or finally admit that they are as disgusting as the Imams that sent these poor kids to their deaths.

Read more BY CLICKING HERE