Custom Search

Monday, May 19, 2008

If Obama Doesn't Want His Wife Talked About, He Should Shut Her Up.

Opinion

Otherwise, all bets are off.

Barack Obama is becoming quite proficient...... at whining.

Obama warns the GOP to "Lay Off My Wife"?

Obama puts her out there to make stump speeches, Obama criticizes Bill Clinton for HIS stump speeches for his wife, so this latest whine is quite amusing, to say the least.

"The GOP, should I be the nominee, can say whatever they want to say about me, my track record," Obama said. "If they think that they're going to try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful because that I find unacceptable, the notion that you start attacking my wife or my family."


He doesn't want his wife's words used against them? Publicly stated words?

Tough!

If she is going to be out there, speaking on Obama's behalf, then her words are not only fair game, they are prime ammunition, especially when she says stupid things like "for the first time in my life I am really proud of my country".

If the Obama's cannot handle the political games during a campaign season, then they should go home, kick back and get out of politics.

Bottomline, if a politicians is going to put their family IN the spotlight, having them speak on their behalf, expect them to be seen and expect those words to be criticized, especially the stupid words.

PERIOD.

Right Wing Nut House has some other examples of Obama's recent sniveling whine. Go Read.

Others talking about this latest whining binge of Obama's:

Michelle Malkin, Macsmind, Scared Monkeys, The Swamp, TownHall Blog, Hot Air, Gateway Pundit, Don Surber, The Campaign Spot, Political Punch, American Street, baldilocks, BizzyBlog, QandO and Jules Crittenden

.