Custom Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I pledge allegiance to........


I think I'm going to run for public office, maybe dog catcher or something, haven't decided yet. What I HAVE decided, however, is that I'm going to follow in the lead of
Minnesota's Keith Ellison, (thanks Jim) who will take his oath of office by swearing in not on the Bible, as traditionally done in this country, but on the Koran, or Quran, however it's being spelled these days.

Yes, I've decided that I want to take my oath of office on not one, but TWO books that I consider to be very, very important: Action Comics #1, which introduced Superman to the world, and Detective Comics #27 in which the world was introduced to Batman. I'm sure that my wishes will be respected, no matter how it flies in the face of tradition in this country, as we are a nation of all inclusiveness and what not.

I'm welcome to suggestions for the addition of other books...

Others Posting:
Hot Air.
Stop the ACLU.
Riehl World View.
Dennis Prager of Townhall.