Custom Search

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Man Stalks And Forcibly Sucks Women's Toes As He Masturbates (Video)

By Susan Duclos

William Russell, in a jailhouse interview with a local Sacremento CBS affiliate, claims he was so overcome with the sight of a woman's exposed feet, that he followed her, pushed his way into her apartment, threatened her into making her remove her shoes, and then as she sat there scared and crying, proceeded to suck on her toes while masturbating.

Russell states "I had to get it some kind of way, even if I took it," then continues on to say "I was like man, I really don’t want to do this, but at the same time, I was like, I probably can get away with it."

Russell admits that over a 30-day period he attacked three different women. He also calls his foot fetish, a gift. "I don’t know man, I just like pretty feet. It’s a gift,” he said. “It really is a gift to like beautiful feet to see the beauty in it. If they’re really beautiful feet."

Russell has been arrested and charged with  numerous felony charges for touching one victim for his sexual gratifying, and even allegedly kidnapping her and his bail was set for $1.3 million.