Custom Search

Thursday, July 25, 2013

'Shocking'! iPhones Investigated For Electrocuting People (Video)

By Susan  Duclos

One woman is dead in China, another man in a coma in China and one 20 year old woman in Australia, all have given more importance to an investigation that was to be started last week into iPhones allegedly electrocuting people.

The first case was 23 year-old flight attendant Ma Ailun in China where her family claims she was electrocuted and killed after answering her iPhone while it was charging.

The next case was a 30 year-old Chinese man, Wu Jian Tong, who fell into a coma after charging his iPhone, which might have resulted in using a counterfeit or third-party charger.

In Australia it is being reported that a 20 year-old woman was taken to the hospital after being shocked by her iPhone and that ambulance authorities said there have been hundreds of emergency calls for mobile phone shocks between January and June this year.