Custom Search

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Report: Anthony Weiner Admits Still Sexting And New Messages Are His

By Susan Duclos

On Monday a website called TheDirty published more sex messages and claimed they were from Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress in disgrace from doing this very same thing, as well as sending out Weiner's weiner pictures to random women.

According to MediaIte, Weiner not only admits the sexually charged new messages are his but their headline claims he admits he is "still sexting," although in their update with his response to the story, it seems ambiguous as to whether he is saying he is "still" doing it, or he was still doing it even after being caught and forced to resign his seat in the House of Representatives.

Here was his statement:

"I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have. As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress. While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me. I’ve apologized to Huma and am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and for her forgiveness. I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption that this has caused. As my wife and I have said, we are focused on moving forward."

Weiner is a candidate for Mayor of New York.

Evidently it isn't just sexting as TheDirty publishes new pictures of.... you got it, Weiner's weiner, albeit  covered up by the website.



In the initial reports, The Dirty, writes " I’ve been in contact with a young female girl who wishes to remain Anonymous. She was lured by Anthony Weiner post scandal via Facebook. They had a relationship for 6 months and she believed they were in love. Anthony Weiner like a true sex predator promised Anonymous many things like a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago (a place they could meet up and have sex). The relationship consisted of Anthony Weiner and Anonymous sending sexually explicit pictures of each other and having sexual conversations via phone. The best part was Anthony used an alias this time thinking this would protect him. Anthony Weiner used the name ‘Carlos Danger’ when he would email pictures of his penis via Yahoo."

Frankly, had Weiner not been campaigning once again to be elected to public office, I would say this is between him, his wife, the girls he is texting with and hopefully a therapist, but he is running for public office, so it makes his messages, shown below, fair game.

Language Alert:




Those make the point but if anyone wants to read them all, TheDirty has them here.