Custom Search

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Time Out

Last night was amazing! Kudos to all Patriots! But, during this time, my Family has missed me. I was so serious and aloof, almost to the point of fanaticism.

I made a promise, to myself, my Wife, and my Grandchildren, I would quit politics, for a weekend. I will keep that promise. I promised to be silly again. I can afford that luxury, thanks to you. (Grand kids like me silly)

Oxygen for the soul, so to speak. It is nice, to be able, to breathe again.

But, when Monday comes, and it always does, I'll have my "Kneecapping The Left" face back on. Look forward to the next 2 years.
Here, in the meanwhile, if you are good with a mouse, make Obama kiss his own ass.
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/11/falling-moonbat.html

In Liberty,
Skeez