Custom Search

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Proud of America: Michelle Obama and Cindy McCain

Yesterday, Michelle Obama told Milwaukee crowd "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

This, of course, has not gone over well in the media and one would think that Michelle Obaba, being a smart savvy woman would have thought about her words before spewing them.

Politicians and their spouses know that their words will be quoted and analyzed and it was careless at best and stupid at worse.

Cindy Mccain, when introducing her husband John, at a rally Tuesday in Wisconsin made her feelings abundantly clear on the subject without actually naming Michelle Obama by name.

“I am proud of my country. I don’t know about you? If you heard those words earlier, I am very proud of my country,” Mrs. McCain said while revving up the crowd and introducing her husband.


I will ask a question I asked months ago and lets see who and how many can answer it without a "but" after their answer.

ARE YOU PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN? Read the post before answering...tell me if while reading it you get a feeling of pride in your country or if you, like Michelle Obama, are willing to express the notion that America is not worthy of being proud of...as is.


.