Custom Search

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Media Silently Bows to Islam, Fails to Remember the Cole

I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that the majority of the American public remember that today is the anniversary of the attack by jihadists on the U.S.S. Cole. I'm not even going to delude myself into thinking that the vast masses even know what the U.S.S. Cole is.

Yes, I can be that cynical, and if you think that's bad, you ain't seen NOTHIN yet, just keep coming back, I promise I can be much, much darker in my thinking.

I'm glad to see, however, that News Busters is carrying a rememberance to the Sailors of the Cole.

HOWEVER, all that having been said, I wish to say this.

To the families who lost members in the bombing of the Cole, God bless you, each and every one. We know your loss is great, and we thank you for the service of those members of your family.

To the American Media: shame on you. ALL of you.

To the jihadists:

We ain't done with ya'll yet...

Once and Always, an American Fighting Man


.