Custom Search

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bill Clinton Tells Truthers To Shut Up and Listen

I never have disliked Clinton and just as harshly as I speak of people with Bush Derangement Syndrome, I came down just as harshly on those like Ken Starr that decided that a cheating husband was something to impeach a President for.

I have seen Bill Clinton charm a group of hostile women on Oprah Winfrey and within five minutes had them eating out of his hand. So the fact that he has charm is undeniable.

I do not agree with his wifes politics nor most of his, but when someone does something like telling a truther to shut up and listen and taking them to task for calling 9/11 a fraud, I have to say KUDOS and well done.

Hat tip to NewsBusters where I first saw this story.

Early in his speech, Clinton was sporadically heckled. One heckler shouted that 9/11 was a fraud, and Clinton bristled. "No, it wasn't a fraud. I'll be glad to talk about it if you'll shut up and let me talk." The heckling continued, and he told another heckler "these people did not come here to hear you speak. If you don't have any self-control, we can deal with that."

When a third called 9/11 an "inside job," Clinton snapped back "How dare you? I live in New York, and I know who did that. You guys have got to be careful, or you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

(I hear him say How dare you twice and quite indignant at that.)

Here is link to the LiveLeak video. Here is the YouTube link.



Nicely done Bill.

.