Custom Search

Monday, March 26, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


A big Thank you to American Ranger, soldier Chuck Grist that kindly allowed me to interview him for my blog for recommending me.

It is always great to have fellow bloggers recognize you and considering how new I am to blogging (started Sept, 22, 2006) I am especially appreciative to have been "tagged" twice now.

There are so many blogs I read daily, picking five that make me think out of so many is difficult.

Let me start with Amy Proctor, from Bottom Line Up Front... she always has well researched articles, and she continues to fight for what she believes in and what her husband actively fights for being a member of the military.

Next has to be Debbie Hamilton from Right Truth, once again she makes you think even when you do not fully agree with her, you find yourself always seeing where she comes from and she is undoubtedly on the right side of the fight we find ourselves in, here and abroad.

Faultline USA is another who constantly makes you think when you read her posts, and she keeps up with the Liberal point of view and fights for fairness to the Blue Dog Democrats even though she is conservative. Not many can be that fair consistently.

Next is Woman Honor Thyself, not only does she insist you think and use your brain, she does it in an entertaining way and I never tire of her optimism (is that spelled right?)

Last but not least is One Country Voice, I can always find something to think about there and the sign of a decent writer is when you want to write a post on the subject after reading someone elses, which Keith always makes me want to do.

Rules of participation:
Congratulations, you won a
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Once again, thanks to SFC Chuck Grist for nominating me.

I am humbled and those that know me understand humbling me is damned hard to do.


Tracked back by:
Blogger Awards from Woman Honor Thyself...


.