Custom Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Videos- Pelosi: 'Something I know', Gingrich: 'Spit it out', Pelosi's Office: 'No New Dirt'

By Susan Duclos

Nancy Pelosi, trying to appear still relevant, speaking to CNN's John King: (Video below text)

Pelosi: "He's not going to be President of the United States. That's not going to happen. Let me just make my prediction and stand by it, it isn't going to happen."

King: "Why are you so sure?"

Pelosi: "There is something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to nominate him that's their prerogative. I don't even think that's going to happen."


Video:




Newt Gingrich on NBC's "Today" show: (Video after text from The Hill)

"She lives in a San Francisco environment of very strange fantasies and very strange understandings of reality," Gingrich said Wednesday as he laughed off the notion that the House minority leader could derail his bid for the GOP presidential nomination.

"I have no idea what's in Nancy Pelosi's head," Gingrich said on NBC's "Today" show. "If she knows something, I have a simple challenge: Spit it out."



Video:




Mitt Romney who has been overcome in Florida and national polling by a Gingrich surge, really really wants to know!!!!

ROMNEY: I wish I knew what that was [laughter]. I'd tell people what it is right now.


Video:



The last part of the latest Pelosi saga is entertainment for Gingrich, disappointment for Romney and embarrassment for Pelosi.

The Hill's Ballot Box headline "Pelosi's office says she has no new dirt on Newt Gingrich."

Popcorn anyone?

[Update] For history buffs, Byron York asks and answers and provides historic data in his piece "What really happened in the Gingrich ethics case?"

.