Custom Search

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Take On The Electability Argument... My Dog, Shamus, Is More Electable Than Barack Obama

By Susan Duclos

I click a lot of links throughout the day. I read through the Twitter comments of those I follow and click even more links. Over the past few days I have been watching a running debate, for lack of a better word, on the electability of Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, from @aceofSpadesHQ,@justkarl @ctiberius, just among a few.

Let's talk about Obama's re-electability.

Unemployment has been well over 8.5 percent for the majority of Obama's term. Obama gave us Obamacare! Obama has reigned over the highest deficits over any president. Obamacare! More people have been put on food stamps since he has taken residence in the White House than ever before. Obamacare! America's credit rating has been downgraded. Obamacare! He pushed, passed and implemented a nearly trillion dollar stimulus plan that failed. Obamacare! The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Obama took office, it is now over $15 trillion just three years later. Have I mentioned... yes, OBAMACARE!

And that is just off my head for a quickie.



Dudes.... It has been interesting, but to me, with Barack Obama's record over the last three years, my freaking dog, Shamus, a little cairn terrier, (seen at the top of this post) is more electable than Barack Obama in 2012.

While everyone has their preferred candidate, Newt or Mitt is more electable than Barack Obama.

.