Custom Search

Friday, May 25, 2007

Problems

[UPDATE] 5/29/07- It seems that the powers that be at blogger have discovered what the problem was and it is fixed. Thanks to Steph for mentioning it to us and to blogger for their attention to the matter.
[End Update]

For those using Internet Explorer, it seems that Blogspot has decided to play with me again and the page background is black, although on firefox, which I use, it is not.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am temporarily changing the font until I can figure out what happened and kill the appropriate people...haha (just a joke, so don't get your panties in a bunch)

Thanks for your patience....spreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[UPDATE] I tried switching templates, after making a backup of this one, of course and when the new template was viewed on internet explorer, once again, it showed up with a black background, so I switched back to this one.

If you are using INTERNET EXPLORER to view this blog, all the colors are simply screwed up but hopefully my temporary fix will allow you to at least read the posts.

I have company today, so this will have to do for now.

AGAIN, my apologies until I can get this fixed.

spree