Custom Search

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tombstone

"My dear, you've set your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette... eyes closed by the sun, though sharp as a hawk. He's got the look of both predator and prey." Fabian, just from the movie.



I want to express an opinion about Facebook. I'm not quite clear on how, or why anyone would accept an app. You know what I mean, Fishville, Farmville....any others, even my Birthday. Play any of those? Watch your pc slow down.... I guess Farmville is fun..dunno.




But I hear a lot of crap about a virus from Facebook. Hey, get a grip. It is only apps YOU allow! I choose not to allow any. I will not feed your crops, I also do not care about your fish. Send me a heart? I check mine to hear a beat..... . . . .

Facebook. It is going from a safe place, to paranoia. Quit playing the game. Then use Facebook as a tool. Hey, you don't have to believe me, google it yourself. FacebookVirus, Facebook App Virus.......Any combination you want. What does this have to do with Tombstone? Not a damn thing. I would just rather watch the movie..It is good!

Skeez