Custom Search

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Obama Calls America 'Mean-Spirited'

By Susan Duclos


Kudo's to Ironic Surrealism, who has the scanned newspaper article which quotes Barack Obama from 1990 as well as providing the entire article text.

"Hopefully, more and more people will begin to feel their story is somehow part of this larger story of how we’re going to reshape America in a way that is less mean-spirited and more generous".


Best reaction from Gateway Pundit, via Memeorandum, "Face It, He Hates You...."

Kind of reminds me why Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are so perfect for each other as I remember her now famous line "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

Obama puppets reaction.... nothing to see here just move along.

.