Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Student auctions off virginity

10,000 men have bid in an auction to spend one night with a 22 year old virgin, Natalie Dylan.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."



The offers originally came out for $243,000, and that was before interest in her "skyrocketed". The story claims she is doing it to pay for her masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy and the bidding has hit $3.7 million.

Is it prostitution or a girl earning her way through school>

.