Custom Search

Monday, October 03, 2011

Black Entertainment Television Founder Robert Johnson 'I've Earned My Success'

Wow, just today I reminded readers of the recent slew of Democrats, Obama supporters and/or business owners that have been attempting to explain to the general public exactly how bad Barack Obama has been for business and American's economy.

Now, major Hat Tip to Hot Air, a video of Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson criticizing Obama's class warfare rhetoric.

Video below: My favorite part is where an unapologetic Johnson states "I've earned my success."



Via Hot Air, partial transcript:

“Attacking me is not going to convince me that I should take a bigger hit because I happen to be wealthy. … I’ve tried poor and I’ve tried rich and I like rich better, doesn’t mean I’m a bad guy. … I didn’t go into business to create a public policy success for either party, Republican or Democrat. I went into business to create jobs, to create opportunity, to create value for myself and my investors.”


Ouch.

.