Custom Search

Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Quick Thank You to Brian of Liberty Pundit

I just wanted to take a second to thank Brian of Liberty Pundit for helping me out. First he took his time and effort and helped me when I first started blogging, to learn about things like trackbacks, haloscan and simple basics of blogging.

Then more recently he helped me to join blogads, then helped me set it up and even crawled through my HTML for me to get it working when I couldn't.

Thank You Brian. It is appreciated and goes to show there are people that will help others with nothing to gain from it.

You are a good guy and good luck with your new site. It looks GREAT.

spree


(NOTE: Instead of leaving you with the advertisements I usually have at the bottom of each post, I will leave you with one of the videos from Freedoms Watch) [30 second video.]



Another Wounded Veteran speaks about anger at Congress and Victory
:



.