Custom Search

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Rush Apologizes, Will Sandra Fluke Apologize For Expecting Americans To Pay For Her Sex Habit?

By Susan Duclos



Sandra Fluke tells tells Congress she is paying $3,000 a year on contraception and that is why health insurance plans should cover the full cost of contraception and abortion-inducing products.

"Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke told the hearing.

Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a slut. Massive hypocritical uproar from "outraged" liberals who never bothered to be outraged when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a "twat" or a "cunt" or when he decided to joke about a vibrator and Michelle Malkin saying she would name it Obama, or when Ed Shultz called Laura Ingraham a "right wing slut."

Rush Limbaugh now has offered a public apology to Fluke:

For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit?In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices.



Now, I fully believe Sandra Fluke owes the American taxpayers an apology for publicly stating that she thinks they should be responsible for paying for her sexual habits.

More on Sandra Fluke found HERE.

Related:

Limbaugh Called Fluke A Slut, Now It's A Big Deal: Did Obama Call Malkin Or Ingraham or Palin?
.