Custom Search

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Herman Cain officially drops out of presidential race

December 3, 2011 10:46 a.m.


Herman Cain, the insurgent populist whose candidacy has been ensnared by allegations of sexual impropriety, said Saturday that he is leaving the race for the Republican presidential nomination, saying that the allegations have cast a "cloud of doubt over me and this campaign."

"As of today, with a lot of prayer and soul searching, I am suspending my presidential campaign," he said at an event in Atlanta. "I am suspending my presidential campaign because of the continued distraction, the continued hurt . . . on me, on my family, not because we are not fighters, not because I am not a fighter."...


I s'pose we could say old Herman is a 'lover, not a fighter' or something..if ANY of those women who felt compelled to bare their errrrrrrrrr hearts to the msm can be believed. And, of course, he was from the wrong party.

Read the rest here, if you can stomach it.


NEXXXXXXXXXXXT!