Custom Search

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time To Be Me?


"Traditional
Cancer Traits :
Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go."



As a Leo, I wasn't this way. I feel...different.... I guess it means all of my ideology has changed. I'll lose my wife, and my girlfriend. I will hate those I loved before, and love those I hated before.


Interesting that my girlfriend took me to Joe's Crab Shack tonight. She is a Libra now. Giving and Loving. My wife on the other hand, is now a Pisces. Does not play well with a Cancer. I see D-I-V-O-R-C-E in my future.



Get you curious yet? Well, explore some more......

The number 13 is associated with Marijuana. Also funny that the news of this change comes on the 13th. The number of the new serpent injected into my Zodiac. A Serpent. Yes, I smoked Marijuana, but I did not inhale. :) Well, maybe once... Birthers are going nutz trying to find Obama's BC to find out if he will change too.



But the bottom line is this.....

Many will fall into a Zodiac haze of not knowing who they are anymore. I'm glad that the Chinese Zodiac did not change. I am still a Cock. And it's a big one! And yes, I have, for now, a mistress. I'm voting Democrat in 2012. But then again, Cancer does not always tell the truth. It's up to you to figure out the lie/or lies. Fun with starz!

In Liberty, and being shrewd,
Skeez