Custom Search

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Help A Fellow Blogger: Datechguy's Blog

A very good blogger with an outstanding blog called Datechguy's Blog, has run into some financial difficulties and if anyone has anything to spare, it would be greatly appreciated I am sure.


To say I’ve had a bit of a run of bad luck is kind of mild. In the space of 10 days 2 of three cars have needed vital repairs at a total cost of over $1,000 (and the repair shop treated me well). I had physical issues with the laptop that cost me a further $150 and a property Tax bill due for another $500 and some doctor bills not covered by DaWife’s new insurance for another $300 bucks.

Put simply I find myself $1800 in the hole with very few reserves left to tap and 10 days to come up with the money without spending the mortgage money also due at the end of the month.


If you have anything to spare, click on over and show him your support or pass along the bleg.

Thanks,

Susan