Custom Search

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girl Scouts to Cav Scouts '11

*cross-posted from Assoluta Tranquillita*

From CJ at A Soldier's Perspective:



It's that time of year again when we work hard to send as many Girl Scout cookies to deployed troops as possible. This will be my last fundraiser before I deploy.

And I have some good news about the drive this year, potentially. The units that I've been supporting either just returned (III Corps) or they are the mail cut-off point (Afghanistan). So, that means you can nominate a unit to be the beneficiaries of this year's drive. I'm looking for a unit in Iraq and a unit in Afghanistan with some longevity, if possible.

So, here's the deal. The donation button below can be used to send donations with credit/debit cards. ...


For ALL the details, go over to ASP here.

Thank you.