Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Obama's Lies: Exit Polls Show 63% Think Taxes Shouldn't Be Raised To Fix Deficit

By Susan Duclos

Barack Obama is still blatantly lying publicly when he says a majority of Americans agree with his plan to raise taxes on the rich to deal with the nation's deficit problem.

Obama said:

"Now, already, I’ve put forward a detailed plan that allows us to make these investments while reducing our deficit by $4 trillion over the next decade.  I want to be clear -- I’m not wedded to every detail of my plan.  I’m open to compromise.  I’m open to new ideas.  I’m committed to solving our fiscal challenges.  But I refuse to accept any approach that isn’t balanced.  I am not going to ask students and seniors and middle-class families to pay down the entire deficit while people like me, making over $250,000, aren’t asked to pay a dime more in taxes.  I'm not going to do that."

Here is what the exit polls found:


63% of Americans surveyed after at the polls on election day say that taxes should not be raised to help cut the deficit.

Like any habitual liar, Barack Obama cannot seem to utter the truth to the American people even though the campaigning has ended.

Republicans have agreed to additional revenue with methods that do not include raising taxes while the economic growth is still only at 2.0% by closing loopholes and limiting deductions as well as cutting spending.

Will Obama throw the U.S. off the fiscal cliff and trigger another recession as the CBO warns will happen?