Custom Search

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Update- Video Replaced! Mass Killer’s Final Video – Elliot Rodger’s Retribution

By Susan Duclos

 


The shooter who killed six and injured seven people in Isla Vista, has been identified as Elliot Rodger, who was later killed in a shootout with responding deputies, but it is unclear according to the report linked above, if his death was a result of a self-inflicted head shot or of cops returning fire.

 Below is a video Rodgers posted to YouTube, titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution," being called his "manifesto" where he explains he will seek “retribution” for being lonely and for females ignoring him by going on a killing rampage.

Quotes:

"Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men but never to me."

"Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you."

"You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me."

Other videos uploaded by Rodger can be found here and give insight to his descent leading up to his final "retribution."


(Note- As with other killers, this YouTube account may be deleted, so watch them now if you care to see them, because the only one I saved to reupload if the account is deleted is his final video.)





Cross posted at Before It's News