Custom Search

Sunday, October 21, 2012

2008 Obama Supporter On Why He Is Voting For Romney: 'I refuse to be that stupid twice.'

By Susan Duclos

Breitbart: Open Letter To Obama Voters. A good piece but toward the end is the key quote:

Recently, my wife and I attended an outdoor festival in central Virginia. Although the event was not political, there were people from both the Obama and Romney camps handing out campaign stickers and other items. I suspect that if a poll were taken, liberals out-numbered conservatives by about two-to-one.

That’s why I was so taken aback. Although we saw dozens of people wearing Romney stickers, we only saw one man wearing an Obama sticker.

We walked up to a fellow with a gray pony tail, John Lennon glasses and Birkenstocks. He was wearing a Romney sticker.

“Mind if I ask why you’re voting for Mitt Romney?” I asked. “I assume you are.”

His reply – and these were his words, not mine – was short and to the point: “Because I refuse to be that stupid twice.

That man is joined by many, many others that voted for Obama in 2008, but won't be voting for him again in 2012.

All the people in the video below aren't willing to be that stupid again either.

[WATCH]