Custom Search

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Video- Rick Perry's 'Values' Ad To Get More Than $390,000 Of Iowa Air Time

By Susan Duclos

WSJ reports "The Perry campaign has reserved more than $390,000 of Iowa air time this week," for the video ad below titled "Values."



Text:

"As the son of tenant farmers from the West Texas town of Paint Creek, I learned the values of hard work, faith, and family.

I took those values with me when I served our country as a pilot in the Air Force.

I returned home to farm and ranch with my father and married my high school sweetheart.

The values I learned served me well as governor of Texas and will continue to guide me as president.

I'm Rick Perry, and I approve this message."


You can find more Rick Perry videos at the RPerry2012 YouTube channel.

.