Custom Search

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

McCain & Obama Shredded At Town Hall Meeting - Why Is My Money Funding al-Qaeda?

By Susan Duclos

At a town hall meeting in Phoenix, a man shreds both Barack Obama and John McCain for their support of al-Qaeda linked Syrian rebels and his outrage simply must be seen and heard.

Transcript will be below the video.




Transcript:

"I've been told for 12 years al-Qaeda is my enemy Sir, why is my money going to al-Qaeda in Syria?"

The man continued on "I am not some fool standing here in front of you Sir, and I know that our money and weaponry, and by the way I have friends and family in the Jordanian Army and I know what our troops are doing there, and any man that supports al-Qaeda, I don't care if he is the president of the United States or a Senator from the great state of Arizona......"

In response, John McCain shooed the man away and called him rude.





Cross posted  Before It's News