Custom Search

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stop Sex Predators Website


Originally Right Wing Nut House brought up some very good questions about this site. Now I keep an eye on it periodically and what I find is interesting to say the least.

I find a couple things very curious about this website "Stop Sex Predators". Normally I would say something nice about someone that runs a site that legitimately wishes to stop sex predators, but I do not think that is the case here.


First I say this because of the conveniently timed outing of Foley and how these emails "supposedly" dropped into a new bloggers lap right in time for elections.

Second, I say this because of the things that are written on the site in the last couple of days.

There are a few points I want to address. I keep seeing things in the press and on the blogs (which I never read until all of this started going on).

First, I can't believe that Speaker Dennis Hastert is blaming this blog on people like George Soros and Bill Clinton. That's just an attempt at escaping responsibility. What does it matter who actually posted those first emails? Which leads me to my next point.....

How the heck can the FBI investigate this? Media reports say that they had the emails that I posted over a year ago. How are they investigating the House leadership for not handling it when they got the emails and they didn't look into it either?


I think that whoever is writing this blog is not exactly happy that they may be investigated about their part in this Foley FireStorm. I wonder why?

Then you have the fact that this "writer" has disabled comments and the previous comments that were there are all gone and to top it off, the blogger is also taking "supposed" emails that they are being sent and posting them as comments, with no actual proof that they ever received them AS emails.

THEN, they write this:

Hello Folks. Maybe I'm not so happy that so many people are coming to this blog site.

I'm not interested in media interviews. Thank you for your interest, but if you were doing your job to begin with, Mark Foley would have been exposed a long time ago. Instead of wanting to do a story about this blog, how about covering the fact that the media sat on this story for over a year. You're as bad as the Congressional Leadership that covered for Foley.

In case you didn't notice, all of the comments on the blog are gone? Wonder why? Because there are so many awful people out there. I started getting threats, so I decided that if somebody was going to threaten me, they were going to have to email me directly. So, they have continued to do so. There is no logical reason for someone to be so angry. I understand that the ramifications of these emails is far and wide. Much farther than I could ever have imagined. Regardless, think about how awareness has been raised.


I think people should be looking deeper into who owns this blog and I am sure the FBI will do just that and perhaps answer a few questions for us all in the process.