Custom Search

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wild Bill and Passionate America


Wild Bill writes:

Stephen Jones Demands I pull the Jordan Edmund Story


My two cents, and being I am not a lawyer, it is worth just about that, is that since those pictures that Bill posted were available for Bill to find and post, they are not protected by any laws.

Here is a link to the original story that Wild Bill posted.

I would also suggest that he bring this to the attention of the mainstream media, like Fox, Bill O'reilly..etc.. here is the page that has all the email address to every news show Fox has.

We will see.

Others posting on this and I hope the list grows far and wide: Release, Texas Fred's, The Dread Pundit Bluto, Daily Pundit and MacsMind

Spread this story all around, let them try to take us all on.

[UPDATE] More on Passionate America