Custom Search

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade Airs Anti-Obama Ad In Florida, Says Obama 'Murders Babies'

By Susan Duclos

Norma McCorvey, the original Jane Roe from the precedent setting case Roe vs Wade, has repudiated her role in Roe v. Wade and is now featured in an anti-Obama ad where she says Obama "murders babies."

[WATCH]


Text of ad, via LifeSiteNews:

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.
“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie.
“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.
“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”

The ad is set to air in Florida, and is backed by Randall Terry, the pro-life activist who is running for office on the Democratic ticket in several states.

H/T @Calcatholic