Custom Search

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Weiner Confronted By Angry Former Supporter In Brooklyn (Video)

By Susan Duclos

Infamous for his sexting and posting of photos of his genitalia, New York candidate for mayor Anthony Weiner was confronted by a very angry, cursing former supporter at a meet-and-greet with voters in Brooklyn.

Jane Borock, 35, yelled "You are disgusting! You are an embarrassment of a third-generation native. Your little overnight sleepover in public housing. F*ck you! Go back to your little Hamptons house.

The back and forth went on for a while, with Ms. Borock calling Weiner "disgusting" and berating him even more as well as the press covering the event.

“I’m putting on a show? I’m putting on a show?!” she demanded, continuing to berate him as “nothing” and “not even the dollar special at Coney Island where they shove it in their mouth on July Fourth.”

After that confrontation, Weiner was asked by another man "When you become mayor, will you still be on the Internet showing yourself?"

"Uh, no," Mr. Weiner said.

That is when Ms. Borock, jumped back in, as you can see in the video below.

“Where do you think you are? Do you think that I’m intimidated by one person yelling at me? What kind of mayor would I be? Honestly, one person yelling at me?” Mr. Weiner asked.

“No one intimidates you. You want to want to know who I am? I’m someone that’s voted for you!” she yelled.

“Kay, well you’re not anymore. I’m gonna get over it,” Mr. Weiner said.


Warning- Language Alert



Photo by Jane Borock