Custom Search

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Butt-Kissing Flasher Offers Women $200 To Kiss Their Butts! (Video)

By Susan Duclos

Police in Florida are on the lookout for the "Butt-Kissing Flasher," who allegedly approached two women on the beach and threw a crumpled note at them (shown below), then backed off to see what their reaction would be.

I'll give one of you $200 or each of you $100 if you let me kiss your butt," the note reads. Then it continues. "If you wave to me, I'll drop to my knees and play with myself while you watch," offering to drop the money on the ground and walk away if they agree.

The man then exposed himself to the women, who then went to the police.

Instead of taking the offer, the victims took a photo of him and the note, which The Venice Scoop posted on their Facebook page









Cross posted to Before It's News