Custom Search

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Video- Paul Ryan: 'I Am Happy To Be Clinging To My Guns And My Religion!"

By Susan Duclos

Barack Obama, April 6, 2008: (Via Politico)

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Paul Ryan, campaign event rally at Beaver Steel Services in Carnegie, PA. - 8/21/12, via Video (H/T Fox Nation and Weasel Zippers)

[WATCH]


Text:

"...and remember this other time, where he was caught on video saying people like to cling to their guns and their religions. Hey, I'm a Catholic deer hunter, I am happy to be clinging to my guns and my religion!"