Custom Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Greg Lewis: The Real Danger of the Obama Campaign Strategy

By Susan Duclos

Tease and point to an article by Greg Lewis over at American Thinker, titled "The real Danger of the Obama Campaign Strategy."

Teaser:

There's a story about a young man who comes home one day and says to his father, "Dad, I know who I am and what I want to do with my life: I'm a sea captain."

The father looks at him and says, "Son, you know you're a sea captain, and I know you're a sea captain, but do sea captains know you're a sea captain?"

There's a political corollary that goes something like this: You know Barack Obama is crook and a failure and unfit to be president, and I know Barack Obama is a crook and a failure and unfit to be president, but do a majority of American voters know Barack Obama is a crook and a failure and unfit to be president?"

Go read the rest.