Custom Search

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish

A couple good byes and don't let the door hit you in the ass comments.

First, Rosie O'Donnell, loudmouth idiot from the view, after some harsh words with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, decides to take her toys and go home.

As the title says, good riddance to bad rubbish.

The woman hasn't a clue about what she spews forth and I am very happy to see her off the view.



For those that didn't see the exchange between Rosie and Elisabeth, click the video below. Once she realized that Elisabeth Hasselbeck had enough of her loud mouthed rantings and stood up to her, Rosie left the show, weeks ahead of schedule.




See ya!!!!

Hot Air has Donald Trump's Reaction on video, so stop on over and get yourself a quick laugh.

NEXT!!!!

Cindy Sheehan has also decided to quit the Democrats and the anti-war movement.

Stories can be found from Reason, CNN, CBS and Fox News.

My problem with Sheehan is that, at first, I used to defend her... my opinion at the time was, every person grieves her own way, how can anyone judge her while she is in incredible pain.... yadda yadda yadda, UNTIL, I started researching her and her actions for a post about her and her son, then I just got pissed off, royally at the way she dishonored him, his choices and his memory.

To see what I mean, just read my post "A Mothers Betrayal: Casey and Cindy Sheehan" to see her sickening display at a gravesite and the media attention, then find out that it wasn't even her son, Casey's, gravesite!!!! Worse yet, at that time, she still hadn't even bothered to get her son a headstone, she was too busy to put her son to rest properly.

In a 1,245-word missive entitled "Goodbye Attention Whore" posted on the liberal DailyKos blog, Sheehan said her campaign to end the war in Iraq had strained her relationship with her children, cost her a marriage and left her nearly penniless.

"This is my resignation letter as the 'face' of the American anti-war movement," Sheehan wrote. "I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost."

Read the rest if you have the stomach to.

Right Wing Nut House and Captain's Quarters has more on Sheehan.

All in all, not a bad way to start my week!!!!

A quick thank you to Maggie and HCdl for keeping this blog active while I had my son here for a few days.

[Update] Seems that Rosie doesn't want to be friends with Elisabeth Hasselbeck anymore. I wonder HOW Hasselbeck will live. (She is probably thanking her lucky starts that she never has to speak to the lunatic Rosie again, and wondering why on Earth she didn't tell the slob off much earlier!!!!)


Tracked back by:
Sheehan Abandons Sinking Ship of Anti-War Movement from Bottom Line Up Front...

.