Custom Search

Monday, May 21, 2007

GOE Update: What A Lone Eagle Can Do

I found this inspiring, one man that has been to Iraq faces off with anti-military, anti-troops, anti-American hippy leftist morons.

I’m currently in the Chicago area on business for a few weeks, so on May 19th, Armed Forces Day, I decided to go down to the Navy Pier in Chicago to check out some USO-sponsored events. I’m a Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, so I’m familiar with the USO and all the good things they do to support the troops. Upon leaving the Navy Pier I saw a most unpleasant and ugly sight; a mob scene of gutless anti-military extremists seeking to abuse passersby with their hate-filled signs that seek to demoralize my brothers and sisters currently overseas fighting the war on terrorism. As sick to my stomach as I was, I decided to take them on.

I was wearing an “Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran” hat, so I just stood in front of one of their hate-filled signs being held by two of those dirtbags. They spoke first, with one of them asking if I agreed with them; of course I said “NO”. Then I asked one of them if he had ever been to Iraq; the obvious answer was “no”. I then proceeded to tell them that their hate-filled signs and displays are getting my brothers and sisters assassinated by gutless ragheaded terrorists. At that point, one of them decided to change the subject by asking me what do call blacks. (Black, of course) What do I call Jews? (Jews, of course) This idiot obviously didn’t want to deal with the fact that his gutless hate-filled speech gives aid and comfort to his ragheaded terrorists buddies. He was offended by that fact that I described them perfectly; they’re gutless, they wear rags on their heads and faces to hide their identity (especially when they make videotapes of executions of innocent Americans like Nick Berg), and they’re terrorists; there you go, gutless ragheaded terrorists! (What else would I call them?)

While I was there putting those gutless anti-military extremists in their places, two other guys came along to defend me and help me take on these aging hippies, first shaking my hand and thanking me for my service. Also, a woman approached me to thank me for my service and tell me she has two sons in the Marines; these gutless anti-military extremists angered her as well. A few of these dirtbags wore veteran-related hats like my Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran hat. Their hats looked awfully clean, like that had been purchased recently on ebay and just taken out of the box that morning just for this occasion, and worn for the very first time! One guy claimed to be in WWII and claimed to be in the 1st Division. As far as I’m concerned, he’s a liar! If he really DID serve, then he’d be supporting my brothers and sisters overseas, AND THEIR MISSION! One of their signs had that famous ridiculously high number of dead Iraqi civilians that small-brained rosie spouted recently on the “view”. These people obviously have been brainwashed with the usual anti-military doctrine. And these poor excuses for human beings were VERY intolerant, one of them even called me a punk! For the record, I’m in my 40’s, clean-cut type of guy with a developing gut; I hardly look like a punk! One ugly old broad went into a trance and repeated “warmonger, warmonger” over and over again when I asked her a question that she just didn’t want to deal with. I wanted so much to slap that broad all the way across Lake Michigan!

Also while I was taking them on, I happened to notice out of the corner of my eye a young woman holding a microphone and aiming it in out direction. I asked her if she was from the local media; she said they (her and her cameraman partner) were journalism students! What a deal; these extremists are now on some journalism student’s videotape captured forever making fools of themselves! The journalism students didn’t stay too much longer.


Read the whole thing and good for him, thank god for him.

I have said this before and I will say it again, this is not Vietnam, this time the protesters will be countered by our Veterans, their families, their friends, their supporters.

For every anti-American schreecher, there will be 10, well reasoned, calm, polite reponses, for every protest there will be a counter protest, for every vile word these morons say about our troops, we will show our love and gratitude to the troops and for every person that does not support our troops, there are 100 of us that WILL support them and their mission.

We will not stand by silently, ever again and let these moonbat's stupidity go unanswered.

.