Custom Search

Monday, November 13, 2006

American Fighting Men vs Far Left Democrats

.
I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist. If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause. I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Compare that with this:

I am an American far left Liberal Democrat. Some of us serve in the forces which guard our country and way of life, then come home and betray my fellow soldiers by calling them baby killers and terrorists. I am prepared to cut and run and the hell with their defense. I will surrender of my own free will. If in command I will surrender my men if it will save my own ass. If I am captured I will not resist. I will make every effort to escape and the hell with my fellow men. I will accept parole and favors from the enemy if it will make things easier for me. I will give any information that is asked of me, whether it will harm my fellow comrades or not. If I am senior I will do everything in my power NOT to take command. I will argue with all orders from those appointed over me and will not back them up if given the chance to cut and run. If captured I am required to give name, rank and serial number, but I will give anything asked of me and not evade any questions. I will make any written statement disloyal to my country whether it is harmful to my country or not. I will never forget that I am a yellow bellied coward that is always willing to run if the fight gets hard. I will never trust in the United States of America.

There HAVE been brave soldiers that were Democrats, and decent soldiers, this is not their creed. This is a far left liberal Democrats creed.

This is the creed of those that have joined the military and yet were not willing to fight when the time came to protect the country. This is the creed of those that went to war, came home and stabbed their fellow soldiers that were still at war, in the back. This is the creed of todays far left liberal.

Welcome to the new Democratic age.

The liberal far left would have you believe that American soldiers are babykillers, but in the same breath would support partial birth abortion.

"Partial-birth" abortion, a procedure so disquieting that even pro-abortion-rights Democrat Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan has described it as "too close to infanticide." Used in pregnancies too advanced to be terminated by suction, the procedure (technically called "intact dilation and extraction," or "D&X") involves bringing the fetus feet-first into the birth canal, puncturing its skull with a sharp instrument, and sucking out its brain tissue through a catheter.

The liberal far left would pass legislation protecting partial birth abortion, and then band together to save a species of owl from the logging industry (this really happened, the owl was the spotted owl).

The liberal far left would have you believe that business and corporations are the enemy of the people, but then complain about the state of the economy and how that American workers need jobs.

The liberal far left also swears to "drain the swamp" then chooses to install crooks into positions of power.

The liberal far left would have us become less dependent on foreign oil, but restrict the recovery of more oil in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.

Amusing piece was done on the fact that conservatives are not scared to call themselves conservative, yet liberals refuse to admit what they are.

A few of the examples of "you might be a liberal if":

You think that if someone is getting richer, someone, somewhere, must be getting poorer.

You think that protestors outside nuclear power plants are dedicated activists, but protestors outside abortion clinics are dangerous zealots interfering with a legal activity.

You believe that even though the top 20 percent of taxpayers pay 80 percent of income taxes, that the rich are not paying their “fair share.”

You think that Rush Limbaugh’s listeners are mindless “dittoheads,” but you have never doubted anything that you heard from Michael Moore.

You believe that the network news is a better indicator of what “real” news is than talk radio, Internet news sites, and blogs.

You believe that there was never, ever a problem with biased news coverage until Fox News went on the air.

You believe that Mikhail Gorbachev deserves more credit for losing the Cold War than Ronald Reagan deserves for winning it.

Read the rest here.

I will leave you with the Democratic Dilemma for those that have not read it.

More to come

Tracked back by:
The Blame Game from Right Truth...