Custom Search

Friday, March 16, 2012

Grats To Verum Serum's John Sexton For New Gig At Breitbart.com

By Susan Duclos

Hearty congratulations to John Sexton from the popular blog Verum Serum who announces a new job opportunity to which he has accepted to write for Breitbart.com, the brainchild of the late great Andrew Breitbart.

It was that success that led to a job offer which I’ve accepted. Starting today, I’m very pleased to say I’ll be going to work for Breitbart.com. If you’ve liked what I did here at VS, I hope you’ll join me over there at Breitbart.com. (My twitter handle will remain the same, @verumserum, so that’s one little bit of continuity.) I’ll still be writing about foreign affairs, media bias, and the occasional movie review, plus whatever else catches my attention. It’s going to be fun. There’s nothing better than getting paid to do what you love.


It is always wonderful to see talent rewarded and having read and quoted the writers over at Verum Serum a time or two (or more), I wanted to offer a quick best wishes post.

Head over to read the announcement and supportive comments from John's fellow writers on what could be the last Verum Serum post.

.