Custom Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Obligatory Will Folks/Nikki Haley Post

S.C. blogger (Folks) claims to have had "inappropriate" relationship with a political candidate (Haley), candidate denies it, blogger claims to have proof but only provides proof that the candidates campaign manager communicated with him.

That is the longgggggggggggggggggggg story short.

Because I truly don't give a damn either way and because I have never heard of Will Folks before this whole to-do, I am going to set up some linkage to some must read commentary.

Starting with the awesome snark of Ace from Ace of Spades, who literally had me laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes.

Teaser, but please, click the link because the teaser is just a small portion of Ace's spectacular piece on this:

Will Folks: Letting The Chips Fall

Since I founded FITSNews three-and-a-half years ago, I’ve made more than my fair share of powerful enemies in this state.

Right. Like the buffet cashier at the Charleston Sizzler.

What? Dude, how can you have enemies when no one knows who you are?

One reason for that? I call it like I see it – whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, or even believe it or not.

Huh-- well that's a new spin: a blogger who calls it like he sees it.

Well, now I've heard everything!

Clearly, there’s no shortage of opinions about me, my website or the impact it’s having on South Carolina’s political process...

Um, I'm short an opinion-- who the fuck are you?

...but I like to think that the stories I break, the debates I drive and the opinions I help shape all speak to the potency of the brand I’ve created.

I like to think my flatulence smells like fresh-baked cinnamon-raisin bagels. Preach it.



Now , go read the rest and the follow up with the links below for more of this running soap opera from Ace's perspective.

Related ACE pieces:

Will Folks: I Am Aggressively Working To Gather All The Evidence That Really Should Be In My Possession Already

Will Folks: "Let the Bidding Begin!"

Will Folks Is Really Creeping Me The F--- OutUpdate: Misrepresented Emails In Domestic Violence Case

Will Folks: Actually, It Turns Out I Do Have a Lot More To Say About My Alleged Affair With Nikki Haley

Cool Facts About Will Folks

Note to Ace- Thanks dude, best laugh I have had in a while and I love your style... I am still laughing over here while attempting to type, backspace and type some more.

Other related pieces about this:

CNN- TRENDING: S.C. blogger reveals texts with top Haley aide

Red State- The nocturnal excretions of toenail clipping stalkers

Verum Serum, who gets full credit, from everyone, for the pointing everyone to the video below and titles their piece "I Doubt He’s Telling the Truth, But Even if He is SC Blogger Will Folks is Still a Douchebag."



The Other McCain- OMG: Did You See What Haley Accuser Will Folks Wrote About Ashley Herzog?

This is your latest installment of As The Stomach Churns..... now on to regular scheduled programming.

.