Custom Search

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ranting, don't underestimate it

I am going to do something I rarely do here. I am going to spotlight a left leaning liberal blog and I am not going to go through it paragraph by paragraph and criticize, although, for the record, I disagree with just about everything this guy stands for, but that is not the point of this post.

The point of this post is going on a rant.

Anyone who reads me regularly knows I like a good rant now and then. Quite often, when in "rant mode" one forgets to be politically correct, which is the one thing I believe is going to kill more of our citizens than any disease or war eventually, and I can always apreciate a good rant even when I disagree with everything that is said in said rant.

With that said and my disclaimer that I disagree with the "thrust" of the rant, let me please point out a rant from The Gun Toting Liberal.

Right or wrong, even though I could take point by point and look at it from a different persepective, this guy rants good and whether I like him, dislike him or think he is irrelevant, I certainly appreciate a good rant.

So Be It.

.