Custom Search

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've been Tagged?

I am not sure what "tagged" means, but what the hell!!!!!!


Thanks, Political Party Poop(Snoop).

Following Blog Protocol, we must comply. Besides, it gives us a break from the doldrums of the political arena(s) of blatant lies, deceit and silliness. We were tagged on this post.

Rules of being Tagged

Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you’ve been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers. The questions in brackets can be changed when you “tag” some other blogger. Read the next section for the list of tagged Bloggers. If you’re tagged, answer the questions on your Blog.

1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band)

Band: Chicago

Singer: Elton John

2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)

Historic/Domestic: Abraham Lincoln

3) Favorite historical politician (International)?

Historic/International: I do not have a favorite.

4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO

We are committed to showing media bias, our troops words and the idiocy of the far far lef liberals and their policies.

5) Other then where you live now, what city do you like?

Las Vegas, Nevada

6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)

Fred Thompson

7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?

Neither, I am a former Democrat that came to the realization that while I do not agree with everything most conservatives do, conservatives are the only ones capable of keeping us as safe as we can be in todays world because the far left liberal democrats are too busy denying the state of the world today because they have their head up in the clouds, too busy thinking of how they "wish" it was.

8) Favorite obscure movie?

The Sound of Music

9) What is your favorite restaurant?

PF Changs

10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?

My apologies but visiting YouTube if I do not have to, gives me a headache.

We “TAG” the following:

  1. Bottom Line Up Front
  2. Right Truth
  3. Woman Honor Thyself
  4. YID with LID
  5. Maggies Notebook
  6. Faultline USA

There are so many more, but since this is my first tagging, I am going to stop here and make sure I know what the hell I am doing...LOL



Tracked back by:
I've been tagged from Right Truth...

.